Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Weekend

It is Saturday morning and what a beautiful day here in Juneau, WI. The sun is shining, it is 65 degrees, and is going to be in the mid to upper 80's today. I just posted my thesis on the discussion board this morning, what a relief. I was really struggling with my topic and the thesis, but I finally got it done. I do not have anything special going on this weekend. I plan on finishing all my school work for the week and starting next weeks work. I am babysitting for my granddaughter overnight tonight and I plan on going flying too this weekend. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Mary
    It sounds like you have a plan! Enjoy your weekend and time with your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I wish I could go flying with you. :) Sounds like everyone is having good weather this holiday weekend. I am curious about where you are at in your schooling. We are going to school for the same thing. You started in April and I started in December so was wondering how the classes have been for you. I like to know what is ahead for me and what to expect. Have you done your clinicals yets? Sorry I am so full of questions. Hope your weekend is filled with fun and sunshine!!!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlene,

    I have discovered after my first term that I personally can only take 2 classes per term. In my first term, I had three classes and halfway through the term I dropped one of my classes. It was just too much for me. I am enjoying school, but it consumes most of my time, other than working. I have not done my clinicals yet. My first practicum will start at the end of July. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask. Good luck with your studies.

    Mary Gasper

    ReplyDelete